Welcome to Why Credit Matters.
- Every purchase you finance is significantly more expensive with bad credit
- Bad Credit can hamper your ability to buy a home or even rent an apartment.
- Bad credit will put limits on your credit cards and even lower existing limits.
- Bad Credit can prevent you from getting a credit card or a loan.
- Bad Credit can make your auto insurance significantly more expensive.
- 60% of employers pull a credit report before offering employment.
The key is your credit score.
This site is dedicated to educating consumers and business owners on the changing lanscape of credit and provides many resources for financial success.
whycreditmatters.net is not affiliated with videocreditscore.com. This link is provided for informational purposes only. This is a site that we have found informative and helpful in learning more about credit scores and credit reporting. You can also find out more information at www.myfico.comand other credit information websites.